All material is subject to copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. For Broadcast Only. Unauthorized use or duplication is a violation of applicable laws. All registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Copyrights: All materials used in or accessible to this site including text, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, logos, buttons, icons, audio clips, software, and other content and the collection, arrangement and assembly are protected by copyright laws . ©.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

FEBRUARY LOCAL MODEL OF THE MONTH TIFFANY DEARTH

Hi everyone, my name is Tiffany Dearth. I'm 20 years young and I've been modeling for almost 2 and a 1/2 years now. My favorite thing do to is model, dance, act and sing. I haven't had the opportunity to do any big projects and I would really like too so any support and helpful tools would be greatly appreciated and if you would like to work with me I can be contacted via Facebook and cell phone only upon request. I've graduated from Big Spring High School in 2012 and was a member of the Varsity softball team dance team and Varsity team all four years. However I did not attend college I have been more focused on modeling and have very reasonable rates per category of photography, such as casual, formal, bikini, lingerie, implied. My favorite color is lime green, I am a very friendly and easy person to work and get along with. I love to do outdoors activities, music is honestly my savior and friend and meeting new people gives me a great feeling that I can make a change with each person that I meet and each story I get to hear. One thing of advice I would have for anyone is this; "live to breathe but also breathe in order to live, any opportunity that arises upon your path may be an obstacle or a road to destiny and you choose what you make of it. Be yourself and never be afraid to shine." Shout out to all who supported me, had faith in me, and those who continue to stand by me through thick and thin. Many thanks and blessings to you. ♡♡♡
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/tiffany.d.dearth












No comments:

Post a Comment